Negative Pcr Test Result Is A Must Prior To Travel To Turkey
For those who would like to visit Turkey, summary of the notice, dated 25 December 2020, by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey can be found below:
1. Starting from 28 December 2020, all passengers will be subject to show possession of negativePCR test result done within 72-hours prior to their entrance to Turkey.
2. Passengers who do not show negative PCR test will be quarantined at their own address (house, hotel etc.) that they have declared to stay, those who have not declared address in Turkey will be quarantined at the places selected by the Ministry of Health.
3. On the 7th day of the quarantine, passengers will be tested. Quarantine will be lifted for those having negative test result. Passengers with positive test result will be treated in accordance with the Covid-19 guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
4. Those without PCR test results will not be allowed to board any flight bound for Turkey.
5. These measures will be in force until 1 March 2021.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 17:30
Application Hours for Consular Services: 10.00-16.00
|1/1/2021||1/1/2021||New Year Day|
|1/11/2021||1/11/2021||Coming of Age|
|3/20/2021||3/20/2021||Vernal Equinox Day|
|7/23/2021||7/23/2021||Health and Sports Day|
|9/20/2021||9/20/2021||Respect for the Aged Day|
|9/23/2021||9/23/2021||Autumnal Equinox Day|
|10/29/2021||10/29/2021||Anniversary of the Proclamation of the Republic of Turkey|
|11/23/2021||11/23/2021||Labour Thanksgiving Day|
+ 90 312 292 29 29